S1 unified daughterboard
The Unified Daughterboard Project is an open standard to unify the USB daughterboards used in custom mechanical keyboard projects.
- 1x Daughterboard
- Slim form factor, allowing for a smaller footprint
- 2 x M3 mounting points
- ESD protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, shielding noise decoupling, and single-path grounding to chassis functionality
- New Molex Pico-EZmate Connector
- 1:1 connector pinout to retain compatibility with existing PCBs
- Overall size: 40 x 9 mm
- Screw holes: 33 mm apart
- Hardware: 2x M3 screws
- Connector: Molex Pico-EZmate (781710004)
- more info here
Standard time until dispatch: 1 - 2 working days.
Shipping costs depend on the delivery and will be calculated during checkout. Returns are subject to terms. Please see the Refund policy for further information.